Mudlerhof specialises in family farm holidays.
adventures everyday and unforgettable experiences in all seasons. Peter, Agatha and their young farming son Valentin welcome
you to Casies Valley. A warm-hearted and open-minded South Tyrolean farming
family. Their family life is based on traditional values, an honest lifestyle
and hospitality, combined with their love for family and farm. The Walder
family looks foward to welcoming you on their farm.
What is waiting for you; Recharge Your Batteries On The Mudlerhof
- stunning white winter scenery underneath blue skies with the Dolomites forming the backdrop
- a farm full of things to experience, where kids can feel and discover freedom and where there is plenty of space for sunbathing, playing or simply laze about
- plenty of tranquility and nature, hospitality and authenticity
- the widespread mountain pastures of the Gsies Valley
- a 42km cross-country ski track through the valley which you can enter directly from the farm
- a skating rink, a slide and a toboggan-run on the farm
- ...and many, many other little things which will make your holidays a lasting experience
There is plenty of snow for big and small, Jack Frost is here for all…
but only at the Mudlerhof … behind the 7 Mountains … at the Walder family in the middle of a beautiful Winter Wonder Land. The cross country track and a sleigh hill right in front of the house door, a fantastic ski school in the valley, snow shoe hiking all around and the Kronplatz Ski Area in the near.
Farm Holidays at Mudlerhof in South Tyrol
We have made great efforts to combine the historical wooden structure of the farm buildings with modern comforts. Our holiday apartments are warm and cosy. Organic mattresses guarantee a good night’s sleep. Wake up feeling as fresh as the day full of energy for an active trip.
It’s impossible to get bored at Mudlerhof. Children’s playground, animal friends, sun terrace and barbeque at the farm or a day trip to the Casies Mountains or the mighty Dolomites will keep you well entertained. A trip to our mountain chalet with its lush green pastures is always one of the holiday highlights.
Fancy a bit of South Tyrolean culture? Local castles, chapels, and museums are well worth a trip.