There is plenty of snow
for big and small,
Jack Frost is here for all…
but only at the Mudlerhof
… behind the 7 Mountains
… at the Walder family in the middle of a beautiful Winter Wonder Land.
The cross country track and a sleigh hill right in front of the house door,
a fantastic ski school in the valley, snow shoe hiking all around and the Kronplatz Ski Area in the near.
After a hardy farmer's breakfast start the day of your snow and in the evening you're still ready for fun at the farm:
Petting calves, kittens and bunnies, see where the white gold (milk) is coming from, watch the farmer at his daily work, or the farmer's wife prepare a typical Tyrolean dish.
Agatha and Peter Walder look forward to welcoming you while you make memories that last a lifetime.
A hearty welcome - Farm Holiday in South Tyrol (Dolomites)
Welcome to our farm
where the Walder family is waiting for you,
Peter and Agatha,
the children Marlis, Georg and Valentin
and Grandma Walburga -
truly straightforward and open minded South tyrolean farmers!
What is waiting for you; Recharge Your Batteries On The Mudlerhof
- a fascinating play of colours, blooming meadows in the spring and forrests taking on the colours of autumn
- stunning white winter scenery underneath blue skies with the Dolomites forming the backdrop
- a farm full of things to experience, where kids can feel and discover freedom and where there is plenty of space for sunbathing, playing or simply laze about
- plenty of tranquility and nature, hospitality and authenticity
- the widespread mountain pastures of the Gsieser Tal Valley
- a 42km cross-country ski track through the valley which you can enter directly from the farm
- a skating rink, a slide and a toboggan-run on the farm
- ...and many, many other little things which will make your holidays a lasting experience
Is your heart looking for any more? Holiday on a farm in a very peculiar way
An eco-friendly farm with its own environmentally friendly generation of energy- the farm of Agatha and Peter.